Connect with us

Entertainment

Is ‘The Queen’s Court’ On The Docket?

mm

Published

on

No one expects to catch tea at breakfast, but at 9 am Khia went live on IG to discuss The Queens’ Court and let it all go. When I tell you she took no prisoners, I mean that!

Perceived to be a difficult person and following the supposed collapse of The Queens’ Court, many have shunned Khia and taken to Twitter and Instagram to pick a side. With a week of silence behind her, Khia took to IG the morning of February 13th to share all the details of the events that surrounded the disappointing February 5th show.

Everybody Catching Bullets Ho’

Khia isn’t called motor mouth for no reason because she let so many people have it that I lost count. She dragged the people who set up the equipment for The Queens’ Court that fateful Monday. After turning her sights from the collapse of that stream, Khia went on to attack Funky Dineva and other vloggers who quickly jumped into the foray to profit from using The Queens’ Court to get views but things got *personal*. She drug Mo’Nique for her performance in Precious saying she only won that Oscar because she was channeling her mother’s response to her sexual abuse. She attacked Funky Dineva for his alleged love of cocaine, going so far as to recount an episode where he snorted it from a bar in plain sight. She went in on him for his rental suit, stealing appliances, and destroying property. I had to clutch my pearls and it wasn’t even 10 AM yet!

Fresh Brewed Tea

Fresh from the gym, Khia went live from her home to share a harsh truth that everyone that roots for you publicly does not stand for you privately. The chaos of conspiring assistants and rumors of infighting came to light in Khia’s account. She states despite pleading with Madison to just keep things simple, the advice of unseen showrunners won TS over, leading to the change in the set, addition of props, and increased expenditure, all of which she thought were unnecessary.

As a fan of the show, I wasn’t thrilled with the change of their set in TS Madison’s home, frequently called The Marvelous Chateau. I agreed with her that simpler was better and their original setup was more than agreeable for creating the atmosphere of a ki with a couple of the realest women you’d ever meet, but I digress. Khia’s account of why The Queens’ Court has taken a tumble is not rooted in anger with her good friend and co-host. Her rage is however directed at the assistants that are frequently heard laughing in the background, “showrunners”, and so-called friends whose creative direction altered the show.

Khia's account of why The Queens' Court has taken a tumble is not rooted in anger with her good friend and Click To Tweet

Beginning of the End

According to Khia, Mo’Nique was initially supposed to come to TS Madison’s house for the interview but later decided to just Skype in. Khia was onboard with the idea because, in previous episodes, they had used the platform to successfully hold court. She expected everything to be as comical as usual but things quickly turned south. According to Khia, before the meeting was set to occur, TS Madison went to an interview with a trio of men in their home and liked their setup. The lighting arrangement, networking configuration, and technical side of things looked right and Maddie came back to Khia with a pitch — let’s upgrade our production. Khia says Maddie told her the men agreed to stop by The Marvelous Chateau and set everything up to look like a studio quality production. Khia insisted that they continue the way things are, that they didn’t need to further alter their layout because whenever a network contract was secured, professionals would be better equipped to fit their needs. Although Khia did not want to make any further changes, Madison purchased the necessary equipment and the ball was in place…but it wouldn’t move until just 2 hours before the show was to begin.

Digital Breakdown

In a recent upload, TS Madison says it was Super Bowl Sunday and admitted that things should have been in place Saturday, two days in advance but things were delayed because Khia had not appeared in time for preparations to begin. Connectivity issues arose when Madison discovered that you couldn’t have 2 modems in a single residence, which is against Comcast’s company policy.

The fact that the people who were setting this up for her didn’t know this not only proved their incompetence, it cost Madison $200. Wanting to improve the quality of the show to accommodate Oscar winner Mo’Nique, Maddie went on to spend $700 to use a program that allowed them to have everyone onscreen at once. Ever the perfectionist, she wanted The Queens’ Court as a brand to appear ready for bigger things and holding an iPad or her phone would have been tacky to her. She lamented that Khia was not as emotionally invested in their success that day. In Khia’s video, she says why.

Don’t Trust ‘Em

Uneasy with the idea of strangers coming in and involving themselves in the production of their show, Khia disconnected herself from their goings on based on feelings. She felt as though they were coming just to be onlookers to their sabotage, having no real value to add to their show. Khia says that Madison was aware of how she felt toward the men who were assisting in their setup but they continued anyway without Khia present Saturday when they were initially supposed to set up. When Khia finally did arrive and things were not working as planned, she insisted they contact Mo and ask her to reschedule. Mo’Nique immediately responded negatively. Of course, they continued with the scheduled interview anyway, Khia wasn’t having it and left Maddie in tears of frustration while Mo’Nique and her accomplice got their lives muttering to themselves between inauthentic reassurance. And that’s where we are now.

We Need A Resolution

Through all of this, Khia insists that she harbors no ill will toward Maddie and Maddie has said the same in her own statement. As a fan of the show, I truly hope they resolve their issues, get back to the basics, and March 19th return with a clean slate. The duo will still be meeting their tour dates, with the first occurring on Feb 17th in DC. As many sit at home with their glasses filled to the brim with petty juice and Bacardi with a splash of Coca-Cola, the court won’t be in session fast enough.

 

What do you think of the recent events? Will there be a new set of hosts March 19, and will the audience tune in?

Comments

comments

Entertainment

2 Male Suspects Questioned in Jussie Smollett Case Released Without Charges

mm

Published

on

The 2 Nigerian men who were suspects in Jussie Smollett’s attack in Chicago have no been released. News dropped yesterday of the 2 men who have some close ties with Jussie. In the picture below you can see Lee Daniels the creator of the hit show ‘Empire’ in the picture with Ola Osundairoe on set. It was also being reported that Jussie worked out with them.

The 2 were charged with battery Friday and have now been released without any charges. Chief Communications Officer of the Chicago Police Department Anthony Gugliemi tweeted, “Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete.”

The attorney for Abel and Ola Osundairo had this to say about the case.

Media outlets are reporting that Jussie has now hired high-powered attorney Michael Monico if that name doesn’t ring a bell this will. Monico represented Michael Cohen who was President’s Trump’s former attorney.

Of course, you know this story is developing and we will keep you updated as new details emerge.

What do you think?

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Police Questioning Two Suspects in Jussie Smollett Case

mm

Published

on

Jussie Smollett

Police have identified two Nigerian men as suspects in Jussie Smollett’s case. The men have been questioned in the attack on the “Empire” star and have been arrested on probable cause.

Identified as brothers, the two men have been questioned by police in Chicago following their arrival from Nigeria. The suspects were apprehended at Chicago O’Hare International Airport on Wednesday after authorities learned one of them was connected to “Empire.” Following the Chicago Police receiving and executing a search warrant, authorities are not disclosing what was found within the shared apartment.

In a statement provided to Associated Press by Anthony Guglielmi, Chief Communications Officer of the Chicago PD, there was emphasis placed on the nature of the suspects arrest. At this time, both persons have been arrested for probable cause alone.

Breaking the Silence

For the first time since the January 29th attack, Jussie Smollett has sat down for an interview. Robin Roberts of Good Morning America inquired about what happened that fateful evening and how Jussie was responding to those who doubt his claims. Jussie took the opportunity to share what happened during the attack, clear up what his assailants said while assaulting him, and added his manager was on the phone the entire time.

When it comes to what his attackers looked like, Jussie says, “I can’t tell you what color their eyes were” as their appearance was obstructed by ski masks. He provided a body description to officers and noted that he only saw them completely as they were running away. Robin then asked if Jussie believed the men in the photo were his attackers and he said, “I don’t have any doubt in my mind that’s them.”

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

Entertainment

New Tape Implicating R. Kelly Has Surfaced

mm

Published

on

Lawyer Michael Avenatti, who recently represented Stormy Daniels, has revealed to CNN that prosecutors investigating R. Kelly are in possession of another video implicating the R&B singer.

Michael Avenatti acquired the tape through representing a whistle-blower against R. Kelly. Last weekend, he turned it over to Cook County authorities in Chicago. The video, which is on VHS, has since been obtained and viewed by CNN. It allegedly shows R. Kelly involved with a 14-year-old. Although no mention of the girl’s name or age is made, Kelly and the victim both refer to her genitals as “14-year-old p***y.” The girl mentions it six times throughout the course of the video.

Early Valentine’s Day morning, Avenatti released a statement on Twitter that describes the horrific tape. In the memo he emphasizes, “the time frame of the sexual assaults depicted in the video is within the Illinois statue of limitations.” As of now, R. Kelly’s attorney Steve Greenberg maintains no knowledge of any new evidence or prosecuting case developments.

The footage, which has never been discussed before today, is roughly 42 minutes and 45 seconds long. Clear and unobstructed, a man appearing to be R. Kelly can be seen performing sex acts with the girl. At one point he commands that she urinates. After she complies, he urinates on her. The victim can be heard referring to Kelly as “daddy” repeatedly during the tape.

Following the release of Surviving R. Kelly, authorities have worked in Georgia and Illinois in an effort to mute the singer and end his sexual tyranny once and for all. With parallels being drawn between the tape from 2002 and this current piece of evidence, the prosecution is confident they can bring the singer to justice.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending