Connect with us

Entertainment

Stunt-Lee? Lee Daniels Apologizes to Damon Dash, Offers to Pay $2 Million Back

mm

Published

on

Queen of Stunts Lee Daniels the creator of “Empire” and director of the hit movie “Precious” apologized to Dame Dash and offered to pay the $2 Million back after being called out publicly.

Earlier this week a video showed Daniels getting old school grilled a week before the 4th of July. Dame Dash confronted Lee Daniels for not paying a loan he gave him to help him launch his career. The incident happened during a Dianna Ross concert and you can see Daniels shook as if someone told him he was black.

 

According to Lee Daniels, the $2 Million was an investment for “Shadowboxer” a movie that didn’t yield any coin so Dame was never repaid. This was in 2005 and it is now 2017. Yikes.

Dame has accepted the apology by posting a comment on Instagram. “We’re good bro…appreciate the honesty…time to move forward let’s forget the bubble gum sh*t and get the money.”

Dame did accuse Daniels of stealing so I wonder does he still feel the same way.

In my opinion, this says a lot about his character. Lee Daniels has known that Dame made an investment in him and never was repaid, so why wouldn’t he pay the person who has helped him with so much commercial success?

This ruins Daniels credibility even more to me and also proves even more that Mo’Nique was telling the truth about him.

 

 

What do you think?

Comments

comments

Entertainment

2 Male Suspects Questioned in Jussie Smollett Case Released Without Charges

mm

Published

on

The 2 Nigerian men who were suspects in Jussie Smollett’s attack in Chicago have no been released. News dropped yesterday of the 2 men who have some close ties with Jussie. In the picture below you can see Lee Daniels the creator of the hit show ‘Empire’ in the picture with Ola Osundairoe on set. It was also being reported that Jussie worked out with them.

The 2 were charged with battery Friday and have now been released without any charges. Chief Communications Officer of the Chicago Police Department Anthony Gugliemi tweeted, “Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete.”

The attorney for Abel and Ola Osundairo had this to say about the case.

Media outlets are reporting that Jussie has now hired high-powered attorney Michael Monico if that name doesn’t ring a bell this will. Monico represented Michael Cohen who was President’s Trump’s former attorney.

Of course, you know this story is developing and we will keep you updated as new details emerge.

What do you think?

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Police Questioning Two Suspects in Jussie Smollett Case

mm

Published

on

Jussie Smollett

Police have identified two Nigerian men as suspects in Jussie Smollett’s case. The men have been questioned in the attack on the “Empire” star and have been arrested on probable cause.

Identified as brothers, the two men have been questioned by police in Chicago following their arrival from Nigeria. The suspects were apprehended at Chicago O’Hare International Airport on Wednesday after authorities learned one of them was connected to “Empire.” Following the Chicago Police receiving and executing a search warrant, authorities are not disclosing what was found within the shared apartment.

In a statement provided to Associated Press by Anthony Guglielmi, Chief Communications Officer of the Chicago PD, there was emphasis placed on the nature of the suspects arrest. At this time, both persons have been arrested for probable cause alone.

Breaking the Silence

For the first time since the January 29th attack, Jussie Smollett has sat down for an interview. Robin Roberts of Good Morning America inquired about what happened that fateful evening and how Jussie was responding to those who doubt his claims. Jussie took the opportunity to share what happened during the attack, clear up what his assailants said while assaulting him, and added his manager was on the phone the entire time.

When it comes to what his attackers looked like, Jussie says, “I can’t tell you what color their eyes were” as their appearance was obstructed by ski masks. He provided a body description to officers and noted that he only saw them completely as they were running away. Robin then asked if Jussie believed the men in the photo were his attackers and he said, “I don’t have any doubt in my mind that’s them.”

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

Entertainment

New Tape Implicating R. Kelly Has Surfaced

mm

Published

on

Lawyer Michael Avenatti, who recently represented Stormy Daniels, has revealed to CNN that prosecutors investigating R. Kelly are in possession of another video implicating the R&B singer.

Michael Avenatti acquired the tape through representing a whistle-blower against R. Kelly. Last weekend, he turned it over to Cook County authorities in Chicago. The video, which is on VHS, has since been obtained and viewed by CNN. It allegedly shows R. Kelly involved with a 14-year-old. Although no mention of the girl’s name or age is made, Kelly and the victim both refer to her genitals as “14-year-old p***y.” The girl mentions it six times throughout the course of the video.

Early Valentine’s Day morning, Avenatti released a statement on Twitter that describes the horrific tape. In the memo he emphasizes, “the time frame of the sexual assaults depicted in the video is within the Illinois statue of limitations.” As of now, R. Kelly’s attorney Steve Greenberg maintains no knowledge of any new evidence or prosecuting case developments.

The footage, which has never been discussed before today, is roughly 42 minutes and 45 seconds long. Clear and unobstructed, a man appearing to be R. Kelly can be seen performing sex acts with the girl. At one point he commands that she urinates. After she complies, he urinates on her. The victim can be heard referring to Kelly as “daddy” repeatedly during the tape.

Following the release of Surviving R. Kelly, authorities have worked in Georgia and Illinois in an effort to mute the singer and end his sexual tyranny once and for all. With parallels being drawn between the tape from 2002 and this current piece of evidence, the prosecution is confident they can bring the singer to justice.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending