Twitter was here for the 2016 Grammy Awards!! From tweets about Adele’s sound going out because of Taylor Swift, and a white woman asking to speak to a manager over Kendrick Lamar’s performance. It was everything! Take a look at some of the funniest tweets below!
Beyonce gone announce the award from the house like “and the award goes to…” pic.twitter.com/vjqNTLpYW8
— KarlLoaf (@NOTKarltonBanks) February 16, 2016
Simple Steps To Sell Unused Diabetic Test Strips For Cash Online
Is Selling Diabetic Strips Legal?
If you are looking to sell your unused diabetic test strips for money online or in person then you probably wondering if you are allowed to sell diabetic test strips. You may be wondering if you are breaking any laws or regulations. The answer is that it is perfectly fine to sell your unused diabetic test strips online. There is nothing wrong with it at all. There are a few considerations that you need to remember if you are ready to start.
- Generally, these reselling companies will not buy opened boxes or damaged boxes. They don’t want to put anything on the market that would be unsafe or damaged. They want to create a safe and trusted environment for all of their clients. They want to provide the best product possible so only boxes in great condition can be resold.
- You are not allowed to sell any medical product that is expired. This is a regulation that applies to anyone and everyone that sells into a secondary market. Regulations against the sale of expired goods are put in place to protect the future consumers against unsafe or inaccurate products.
- You can’t sell unused diabetic test strips that are received through Medicare or Medicaid. This is because you are not allowed to profit on federal medical benefit programs. Your boxes should be marked if they are from this program.
What Are The Benefits To Selling My Unused Diabetic Test Strips?
There are many benefits to participating in the program.
- You get to participate in a program that offers discount strips to people who can’t afford the large medical prices in the pharmacy. This is good because it allows people to keep a little money in their pockets at the end of the month.
- You get the opportunity to clean off the clutter in your shelves, drawers, and counter space. It is always great to have extra space. It is even better to get paid to clean off everything.
- You get paid. This is pretty simple. There are few benefits better than getting paid is fast pocket cash. Having extra money around is a great way to go out to dinner more often or buy an extra pair of shoes.
Is It Safe To Do It Online?
Yes, it is perfectly safe to participate in the program online. There are companies that offer sales services in a physical store or through a pick-up service. However, not everyone has access to these locations or services. Just about every company allows the clients to mail in the boxes for review. It is an easy alternative to finding a physical location to drive to.
Companies are looking for long-term clients not one offs. So, they are purposefully making sure that the process is safe, secure, trusted, and efficient to grow the relationship.
How Do You Sell Unused Diabetic Test Strips Online?
Companies want your business not just once but multiple times. In order to do this they need to build your trust that the system is easy and simple to use. There are only three steps to completing the entire process.
- You need to register with the online company. This means that you need to set up a profile and provide shipping and payment information. This allows you to track the progress of each sale and determine payment information. You should never have to provide any secret information about yourself.
- You then can mail-in the boxes. Often the shipping is free so you don’t need to worry about those extra costs. Some companies have physical locations or pick-up services but mailing-in the boxes is an easy way to never have to leave your home.
- Once the company receives the boxes they will confirm the quality and quantity of the boxes. You will get paid as soon as this is done. It should only take a day or two for you to get your payment. Most companies use online payment processors like PayPal for ease and convenience.
Are There Any Bonuses Offered?
Some but not all companies provide bonuses. Check the website of each to ensure you understand the rules for getting the bonuses. Companies like TestStrips4Money.com offer bonus cash each time you hit a certain level each transaction.
Providing unused boxes for sale is a great way to get a little extra cash in your pocket. Make sure you are ready to participate and are sure that you truly don’t need the extra strips.
Wendy Williams Is Walking Back Claims She and Nene Leakes were Followed
On Monday’s episode of TV-host Wendy Williams’ talk show, she told her audience that her and Real Housewives of Atlanta stars Nene Leakes and Marlo Hampton were followed by security while shopping at luxury department store Bergdorf Goodman.
The host of her eponymous “The Wendy Williams Show” told audience members and viewers that she went to the store after getting an invite from Nene and Marlo. The trio shopped the entire store and followed up the spree with lunch on the upstairs floor. They all bought something, with a sales rep handling each of them every step of the way.
Despite the sales rep, Williams claimed that security followed them throughout the store. “Can I tell you something about security? They treated us like the hood that they treat us,” said Williams as she used the back of her hand to indicate the experience was due to the color of her skin. Williams went on to explain, “You can earn what you want, you can do what you want, but when you are what you are, you better not be surprised at how people treat you.”
During Nene’s recent appearance on The Breakfast Club, the RHOA star said, “I was there, but I didn’t see it like how she saw it. I didn’t see it like how Marlo saw it. I did see security and just thought they were there.” She went on to hint that she didn’t feel as though they were followed even though she said Marlo felt that way.
After Nene’s comments, Williams again used her talk show to clear up what she meant when she brought this whole shopping experience to light. “One of them says, ‘you realize we were followed the whole time.” That’s the part I left out of my story. A lot of you said, ‘well Wendy if you were followed why did you buy anything?’ I didn’t know anything about that. There’s some people that have their eyes on that kind of stuff. When you’re born brown it’s just a natural thing. I’m smart enough to understand when I was treated graciously. That’s the story. I didn’t feel any of that, I didn’t see any following.”
The “one of them” Williams was referring to was Marlo Hampton – a claim that falls in place with what Nene said on her radio appearance. Williams and Nene have a very public friendship, and sometimes a (rumored) public feud. With their relationship, it is certainly possible the TV host coordinated her revised account with Nene to continue riding the press and publicity of her claim, while leaving themselves an out to throw Marlo under the bus if this entire claim blows up in their faces.
For Bergdorf Goodman’s part, the store released a statement prior to Williams’ clarification on the incident. It read: “Bergdorf Goodman and its parent company Neiman Marcus Group are committed to ensuring that all shoppers, guests, and employees are treated with respect and dignity in a safe and secure shopping environment. Our policies strictly prohibit profiling of any kind, and any claims will be thoroughly investigated.”
In an interview with Essence, Marlo said that she thought “maybe this is a new security that they’re offering to where they’re like, ‘hey they need security, they’re so fabulous. But in all actuality it’s really sad if he really was watching us or racially profiling us, because me having my little nephews, it’s sad with them having dreadlocks and their natural hair and I just feel that — and not just retail stores, the police, just in this world, we need people to really be better trained in diversity because my money is not black, it’s not brown, it’s not white–it’s green like theirs.”
Regardless of how each saw the shopping spree unfold, it is obvious that at least one of them felt victim to “shopping while Black” – an experience not unknown to most Black people. Given the rash of “___ while Black” incidents, we hope Wendy Williams didn’t use this encounter as a publicity stunt.
The Savoy Media Group Presents Memphis Majic
THE WEAVING OF DANCE AND HISTORY ARE BOLDLY INTERTWINED IN A RELEVANT REFLECTION OF OUR TIMES IN THIS MASTERFUL DOCUMENTARY!
MEMPHIS MAJIC, by Emmy-nominated Director Eddie Bailey, takes a look at the City of Memphis through the lens of a 30-year old Memphis-born street dance called Jookin! Featuring street dance superstar, Lil Buck, MEMPHIS MAJIC seamlessly connects urban dance, Hip-Hop, politics, and history that reveals how one of America’s most important cities was built. Memphis Majic is a universal story that bridges the gap between generations and gets to the heart of the human spirit.
WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“A MUST SEE documentary. Memphis Majic is fascinating…”Neil Rosen, CUNY TV
“Memphis Majic is a revelation!…”Warren Hudlin, Vice Chairman – Museum of Moving Image
Director Eddie Bailey is available for interviews:
Atlanta – January 10-12, 2020
Los Angeles – January 16-20, 2020
New York- January 27-31, February 1-15, 2020